Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh it is a lovely life after all....

 You know its a good week when your Monday starts off with a great lunch on the patio on such a beautiful day!  For that one hour of my day I almost felt as if I was on a beach vacation, which I admit I am in desperate need of!  The only thing that was missing was the beach and a fancy cocktail with a cute colorful umbrella, but a girl can dream right?! 


Patio at Joe T Garicas


Home front update:  The design center was fantastic!  There were many choices to be made and I definitely feel better having a vision of what our home will look like.  Towards the end of the session I did become a little overwhelmed with the tiles, carpet, paint, granite, and wood samples but I pulled out of it and powered on!  I am not going to say what colors or choices that were decided upon.  You will just have to keep coming back to see when the final pictures are posted!


Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend!









2 comments:

  1. Joe T Garcias in Fort Worth has the best margaritas in the world. For those of you who have not been, it is located downtown in the stockyards. It is a very cool place to hang out, eat Mexican food, and just chill. I don't envy you when it comes to picking out things for the house. Does your husband have any input? I'm glad it's not me who has to have the final decision. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete