Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break

Spring Break can still be for adults, right?!  I'm going with..... YES!  After staring at brick samples, floor plans, and blue prints I was definitely ready for a mini-vacation.  One of my dearest friends lives in Washington DC so I went for a visit!  We always have a blast together and this trip was no different.  We were the typical tourist taking pictures of EVERYTHING......because I might at some point forget every detail of this trip, right?! ;)  I swear we walked every inch of the DC metro area and saw everything and anything there was to see.  

Chinatown - DC Style
Cherry Blossoms
We also enjoyed some of DC's best bites, I think we practically ate our weight in food!  One of my favorite eateries we visited, was actually in the form of a food truck - thehulagirltruck.  Their teriyaki chicken is awesome, the best I've had in a long time.  I also tried the spam musubi, which is a traditional Hawaiian dish with spam and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised!  If you are ever in the DC metro you must check out thehulagirltruck for a delicious bite.

Two of my favorite people
Now its back to work and more decisions (and mind changes!) for the house.  I will keep you all posted with pictures along the way, but it's still a pile of dirt for the moment!




As always I welcome your thoughts and comments!



1 comment:

  1. I love your photos. Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete