Monday, May 7, 2012

Cinco de Mayo


I love to take pictures and I was looking back through the last few months on my Instagram account.  You may have seen some of these photos already but I thought I would share some of my favorite outdoor shots!  Not too bad if I do say so myself, considering they are all taken with my iPhone.

Jeff and I went back to OKC this weekend to spend time with the family.  I am officially finished with school, I'm not sure which is better that I graduated or that I graduated on Cinco de Mayo?!?!  I'm going with the second, anytime there is a possibility of a margarita it makes everything better!

Home front update:  It's official we have a foundation!  The concrete was poured last week and weather permitting the framing will start tomorrow.  I'm sure the next few months will go by quickly, although I plan to definitely enjoy the pool at the apartments until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment